Thursday, November 12, 2015

The most brilliant business idea EVAR

So tonight my coworkers and I went to the coolest bar ever. When we first strolled up, the neon Atari logo hanging outside caught my eyes.

I had previously not known where we were going, but as soon as we stepped in the door, wall to wall retro gaming consoles greeted us - Right next to a full bar, where all the cocktails had retro pop culture names!

Vodka cranberry in hand (extra lime!), I settled into a nice game of the original Sonic the Hedgehog. I had forgotten that it wasn't until Sonic & Tails that he gained the revving ability, so I died a few times thinking I could rev faster to get away from an enemy. But man, did we have fun!! I only wish I had thought of such a cool business idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!