Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Fall fashion finds

Today I hit up the premium outlet malls here to get a head start on Christmas shopping, and I scored a few awesome fall pieces for myself as well!

Plaid popover, mini skirt, sparkly hair ties, and sparkly necklace

Plaid popover flannel: J. Crew Factory, $41.50, size XS in poppy grove. I normally wear either an XS or XXS at J. Crew, but this flannel top is nicely fitted, so an XS fit well.

Pleated mini skirt: J. Crew Factory, $44.50, size 4 in heather acorn. Again, normally I wear either a 2 or 4 in J. Crew bottoms, but I'm tall (5'9" barefoot), so with a skirt this short, I went with a 4 to keep the length in check, especially since the elastic waist will keep it from slipping.

Hair tie set: Loft Outlet, $12.50, one size. Similar color pack here.

Necklace: Loft Outlet, $34.50, one size. Similar necklace here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!