Sunday, November 8, 2015

New Tory bag! Eek!

Tory Burch is my absolute favorite splurge store, and as an early birthday gift, my boyfriend gave me this gorgeous Merlot Tory Burch bag.
**drool**
I love how the chain strap is versatile -- it slides easily and quickly from being one long strap to drape over your shoulder, to two shorter straps to hang in the crux of your elbow. 

Tory's Britten collection has had my eye for months now. The cut-out double T logo is just so ... Goldylocks. Not as gigantic as, say, the Thea or the Fleming collections, but not as understated as the York. Not too big, not too small, just right!

I was initially torn between getting the bag in bark (tannish brown, in non-advertising speak) and agate (dark maroon). I settled on the maroon/Merlot colored bag, since it's a perfect fall shade to carry well into winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!